Open Analytics Challenge
Looking for best Credit Card Predictive Artificial Intelligence
(AI) / Machine Learning (ML) Models
Standard Chartered Open Analytics is aimed at attracting top
FinTech companies to join us and develop best in class AI/ML
models which provide Next Best Offer (NBO) or Next Best Actions
(NBA) to our Credit Card customers.
Goal of this challenge
Standard Chartered is looking for FinTech company(s) with expertise in developing predictive Next Best Offer (NBO) / Next Best Action (NBA) AI/ML models for products like Personal Loans, Credit Card Balance Transfer, Credit Card Statement Instalment Loans and Transaction Instalment Loans.
The goal of the challenge is to identify FinTech companies with top-tier Data Scientists who can develop best in class Predictive ML models for Credit Card / Personal Loan NBO/NBA.
We will be providing advanced analytical tooling powered by Dataiku and data in sandbox. Selected participants will be onboarded as Standard Chartered’s panel of vendors for the challenge.
From your respective locations, the Data Scientists under your employment shall remotely develop AI/ML based models which will give the best offers / services to our Credit Card customers.
The winning Models should include the following
- Probability of a client to accept a specific product offer, e.g. Personal loan, Installments etc.
- Value of the offer to the bank (revenue)
- Ranking by expected value of different product offers (Revenue x Probability)
- Recommendation on the preferred channels – Digital, Call centres and etc
- Or any other Machine Learning models that recommend suitable Credit Card offers to our customers
- Application submission period is from 13 July to 3 August 2021 (both dates inclusive)
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name and registration location.
- You will need to complete a Participant Company Information Questionnaire and Non-Disclosure Agreement for us to share further information with you.
- The completed and duly signed Participant Company Information Questionnaire and Non-Disclosure Agreement as well as necessary supporting documents must be submitted to us by 3 August 2021, 23:59 Singapore time.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be informed by 12 August 2021.